Setting Widget Styles
CreatiCode last edited by info-creaticode
You can change the style of the text and background of any widget using the 2 blocks introduced below.
This block allows you to set the background of any widget:
- Background Color: You can choose the background color, even with some transparency.
- Border Color: You can set a border color in a similar way.
- Border Radius: If you want to show a button with rounded corners, you can set the radius to be greater than 0.
- Widget name: You need to select which widget you want to change. That widget has to be added to the stage already for its name to show up in this list.
This block allows you to set the text style of any widget:
- Text Style: You can choose the text style from this list.
- Font Size: The size of the letters.
- Font Color: Usually you should choose a color with a strong contrast with the background of the widget.
- Boldness: Whether to use bold text
- Widget Name: Name of the widget you are trying to change. That widget has to be added to the stage already for its name to show up in this list.
This screencast shows how to use these parameters to create buttons of different styles.